Cookie usage Policy
Coral Finance SIA (hereinafter referred to as the Company) uses "cookies" files to improve the functionality of its official website www.coralfinance.lv
(hereinafter referred to as the Website), improving the usability and effectiveness of the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of cookies on your device. What is a cookie?
We processes cookies in accordance with the specified goals below:
1) to remember sections of the site that the user visited to provide visitors with relevant content and continue to publish topics relevant to the user;
2) to provide visitors with uniform navigation, checking and ensuring compatibility of the site with the version of the device and the version of the web browser;
3) to maintain statistics on how often users visit specific sections of the site; site developers use this data to improve the usability and performance of the site.
Depending on the period of use, we process the following cookies:
1. Session (short-term) cookies are deleted as soon as the user closes the web browser after accessing the site content. Session cookies remember what the visitor chose on the previous page to prevent re-entering information during the session. We use session cookies to authenticate the user at the site by giving the site visitor a browsing session.
2. Persistent cookies are stored on the user's end device to determine his/her browsing sessions and to find out whether a connection between us and the user device was established before, as well as to identify the most popular sections of the site to offer a more efficient user experience and ensure device compatibility. As part of these tasks, the processor collects the following information: device brand (manufacturer), interface language, browser and operating system data.
The user can control or delete cookies at their own discretion, detailed information is available here
. Cookies can be deleted on the user's device, it is also possible to set the web browser so that cookies are not stored.
Please ensure that your web browser is configured in such a way that it matches your preferences to be notified and/or to accept cookies where possible. Web browser features and user instructions are available in the manual or help file of your web browser.
Please follow the instructions of the web browser developers to configure your browser settings accurately (the Company is not responsible for the content of external pages): Internet Explorer